Equipment Specialty Course
- The purpose of the PADI Equipment Specialist course is to familiarize divers with the operation and maintenance of diving equipment. It is not an equipment-repair course. Training relative to the repairing and overhauling of equipment, except for very minor servicing, is not to be part of the curriculum. The goals of PADI Equipment Specialist training are to:
- Develop the student’s practical knowledge of the theory, principles and operation of diving equipment.
- Enable the student to perform routine, recommended care and maintenance procedures.
- Enable the student to store equipment properly.
- Provide students with simple suggestions for comfortable equipment confgurations.
- Introduce students to new equipment.
Cost: $175 US per person
Multi-Diver Discount: three or more divers joining together will get a 10% multi-diver discount off the cost of the course
Prerequisites: 10 years of age and must hold a PADI Open Water Certification or the equivilent from another recognized training agency.
Please email us your schedule of dates you would be available to dive in Tulum. This course is not on schedule everyday, but if you let us know when you will be here we will do our best to get one scheduled for you. TulumDivingInfo@Gmail.com