Sidemount Diving Specialty Course
- Sidemount diving involves a completely different way to wear your tanks.
- Having scuba tanks on your back isn't a requirement for exploring the underwater world. Many scuba divers have discovered the joy of mounting cylinders on their sides. Sidemount diving is more comfortable and gives you flexibility and streamlining options. Plus, you don't have to walk with heavy cylinders on your back, just enter the water, clip them on and go. You can dive with a single tank or wear two tanks with no more difficulty than one.
- Sound interesting? Sign up for our Sidemount Diver Specialty course.
- If you're an Open Water Diver who is at least 15 years old, you can enroll in a Sidemount Diver course.
- 4 dives over two days.
- Cost: $720
- Multi-Diver Discount: three or more divers joining together will get a 10% multi-diver discount off the cost of the course
- Course Size: Maximum 4 divers
- Prerequisite: 15 years of age & Open Water Certified
- Click below to submit payment for this program via PayPal. Pricing includes our 10% multi-diver discount for groups of 3 or more. Payment in full is required to reserve your space in our small group programs. If your plans change, all payments, minus the cost of any study materials already supplied to the diver, and 10% cancellation fee are fully refundable with 48 hour notice of cancellation.